Download our FREE Pre-K Complete Full Assessment and start preparing your child for kindergarten today! You can immediately get our assessment and memory cards in this article! It’s that easy!
Did you miss the first article in this series? No worries, you can get it here.
Throughout this series, our goal was to show you how EASY and FUN it can be to assess if your child is prepared for kindergarten. We encourage you to do this assessment asap! It’s never too early to identify what skills your child needs to work on before starting kindergarten.
We’re so PASSIONATE about children succeeding that our Pre-K Complete full assessment is FREE! We’re awesome like that! 🙂
Our full assessment contains easy-to-read instructions to guide you through the process. You can also contact us if you need assistance. We’re here and happy to help. Let’s get started now!
Click the picture below to download Pre-K Complete’s Full Assessment with Memory Cards
What to Do With the Assessment Results
In our Pre-K Complete full assessment you can tally up your child score at the end of each section. This score card is going to show you the areas that your child is STRONG in and also the areas they need to IMPROVE. This is a great tool to help you prepare them for kindergarten. You can now provide them with learning materials to teach ALL of the skills they need.
Referring back to parts 2.1 through 2.7 in this series of articles, we gave you suggestions on how to build all 6 key developmental areas for a before kindergarten. An excellent way to teach these skills and objectives is to give your child FUN, HANDS-ON learning activities designed specifically around these skills.
These hands-on Pre-K learning materials will get you started:
- Complete Pre-K Literacy Program with Guided Lessons: This contains easy to follow guided lessons, hands-on activities, science projects, art projects, and more!
- Learning Letters Hands-on Activities Binder: This includes 6 amazing activities to help you teach letter recognition and identification, letter-sound correspondence, and letter writing.
- Literacy and Math Posters and Word Wall Cards: Decorate your child’s play room or classroom with bright posters that help reinforce letter identification, numbers, shapes, and colors!
- Letter Search and Match: Another GREAT activity for teaching letter recognition, identification, and letter-sound correspondence.
- Initial Sound Picture Sort: teaches letter-sound recognition and initial sounds
- Click here for a full list of our hands-on reading activities!
- Letters, Numbers, and Shapes Worksheet Bundle and Teacher’s Guides: Teach your child letters, numbers, and shapes, and handwriting with our scripted guide and worksheets.
- All Year Complete Worksheet Bundle: You will love teaching children letters, numbers, and shapes with our worksheet bundle for all year!
- Play Dough Letter Fun: Children will have a blast learning letter recognition, identification and handwriting with play dough and whiteboard markers!
- Dinosaur Write and Wipe Numbers: Teach children how to write their numbers with dinosaurs!
- Shape Mats: Children will learn shape recognition and identification with this our shape mats! They will also learn how to write/draw shapes by using play dough and whiteboard markers.
- Click here for a full list of our hands-on writing activities!
- Complete Pre-K Math Program with Guided Lessons: You’ll love teaching children will our complete math program with easy to follow guided lessons, hands-on activities, math center activities, and more!
- Learning Numbers Hands-on Activities Binder: You’ll love teaching children with our 6 fun hands-on activities! These teach number recognition and identification, counting, quantifying, writing, independence, and more!
- Numbers 1-20 Worksheets and Teacher’s Guide: Help your child learn to identify and write numbers 1-20!
- Shape Worksheets and Teacher’s Guide: Teach shape recognition and identification.
- Paint Patch Color Match: Help children learn counting, quantifying, colors, and sorting.
- Shape Sorting Cards: Teach children shape recognition and identification, sorting, counting, and more while sorting picture cards in the shape of real objects.
- Click here for a full list of our hands-on math activities!
Our goal is always to help children build a SOLID FOUNDATION for kindergarten and a love for learning. When children are prepared for kindergarten, they start their first day excited to join in on learning. As a result, this helps them to be successful in school and their future. It all starts in PRESCHOOL!
If you have any questions about our assessment or learning materials, please don’t hesitate to ask us. We’re happy to help in any way we can. Our next article is going to talk about how to pick the best preschool for your child. What to look for in a preschool program and how to make sure you get all of the information you need to make the right decision.
Don't miss out on our AMAZING, FUN hands-on learning materials at our Pre-K Complete store at Teachers Pay Teachers. Prepare your child for kindergarten TODAY!