The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter or replace this Policy by posting the updated version on the Site. It is your responsibility to occasionally check this Policy for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to this Policy establishes your acceptance of those changes.
Pre-K Complete™ participates in affiliate marketing programs where we receive a small commission when products are purchased through links on our blog. We appreciate when you click on those links because they help support us so we can keep producing helpful articles, products and resources for you.
Collection of Information
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- information (such as your name, postal and email address) that you provide by purchasing items through the Site, completing forms on the Site, or subscribing;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns, or comments regarding the Site or its content; and
- information that you post to the Site in the form of comments or contributions to discussions
Uses of Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- email you with service-related announcements. We try to keep emails to a minimum and allow you to opt-out when we can.
- send you information we think you may find useful, information related to our Site and Service, or which you have requested from us;
- enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Site and Service;
The Company does not share or sell personal information of our users, guests or third parties. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information (i) as required by the law, (ii) answer to governmental reviews, (iii) comply with valid legal process, or (iv) protect our rights.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse/prevent all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is sent. Blocking or deleting cookies used on our Site may cause the Site not to function properly, which may impact your use of certain features of the Service.
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose in public areas of the Site becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by other users. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal information through these public sites.
The Company respects your personal information and the security of it is very important to us. We follow industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us during both the transmission and when it’s received. All information you provide the Company is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a coding system that allows your web browser to encrypt data before you send it to us.
Updated: October 2017