Conditions of Use
Pre-K Complete grants permission to use Material provided (such as graphics, artwork, and articles) solely on the following terms and conditions:
I. Personal Usage
- Use of any and all materials taken from the Site for personal purposes only where NO profit/money is made, and shall in no way be for commercial purposes or made available through any media.
- Any reproductions of material published on the Site must include a copyright notice that identifies Pre-K Complete as the copyright owner: This Site and all materials contained herein are Copyright ©2014-2018 Pre-K Complete™ (i.e. use of Pre-K Complete’s background or clip art images for your classroom material include: ©2018 Pre-K Complete™).
- Buying one license constitutes the right for one person to use the product. If you wish to share our products with other teachers, friends or family, you must purchase additional licenses.
II. Commercial Usage
- You may not:
- Use our graphics, manipulatives, or any form of Pre-K Complete’s work and claim it as your own.
- Use Pre-K Complete learning products in any form, whether it be deletion, addition, or any manner, shall any modification of any material taken from the Site be made for commercial use. They are for personal use only unless otherwise stated on the purchase page.
- You cannot sell our clip art or papers in a commercial Scrapbook kit even if it is altered.
- You may not share our graphics for free. Additional licenses must be purchased.
- You cannot make clip art by combining any of our designs and then sell or give it away. You cannot alter the clip art in any way.
- You cannot create coloring pages of any kind, including color by number. You cannot use the clip art in books or e-books or in any kind of app or online in any way.
- You may:
- Use our background/paper packs, clip art images and fonts for commercial usage when you purchase a commercial license.
- Use our products in educational content – the clip art must accompany some form of text such as numbers, letters, words, or sentences on any page you create.
- Modify our paper pack images and graphics to make them your own (i.e. adding your own text and images to our paper packs to create a new design). Paper Packs must not be sold in our original design – you must modify them.
- You must credit www.PreKComplete.com with a clickable link inside your PDF files, on your blog, or wherever you display the file. We provide a Credit Graphic for your convenience. Without a link back to our site, we do not allow your use of our product.
- Our graphics / clip art must be flattened in PDF format or secured in your product file so that they cannot be removed or copied. The final product must be printed by the purchaser.
Please do not make assumptions about how our graphics / clip art can be used. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask before making a purchase if your intended use is not covered by what is written here.
Using the Site or products for any other purposes or any other manner is expressly prohibited and shall constitute infringement of Pre-K Complete copyright, among other legal violations. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
All Content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of the Company or its Content suppliers and is protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. The reproduction, modification, distribution, republication, display or performance of the Content on this website is strictly prohibited.
Reservation of Rights
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Due to the nature of digital products, we cannot offer a refund on any purchase. If you have any questions or problems with the product you have downloaded please contact us at email@example.com.
Updated: January 2018